This Inaugural Event
Will Recognize Women Creating IMPACT.
Leading organizations and mission focused strategic programs across the federal technology and consulting community.
Join us to hear from the leading federal goverment executive keynotes panelists and network with federal IT and consulting executives from goverment and industry.
Executive Keynote Panelists
User Experience Research & Design Lead U.S. Digital Service Department of Veterans Affairs (Confirmed)
Director, Data and Systems Group, Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (Confirmed)
Deputy Undersecretary for Health, Discovery and Advancement, Veterans Health Administration (Confirmed)
Health IT Policy, Former Chief Health Information Officer, Department of Veterans Affairs and Principal Deputy National Coordinator, ONC (Confirmed)
Senior Policy Analyst, Executive Office of the President, Office of Management and Budget (Confirmed)
Federal Chief Information Officer, Executive Office of the President, Office of Management and Budget (Confirmed)
- Registration 1:15 – 2:00pm
- Event Begins at 2:00 pm
- Welcome & Introductions Keynote Address
- IT Modernization, Transformation and Digital Transformation: Keynote Panel 1
- Change Management and Cultural Transformation: Keynote Panel 2
- Driving Positive Disruption and Making an Impact in Federal Health IT: Keynote Panel 3
- Impactful Leadership and the IT Modernization and Transformation Journey: Fireside Chat
- Leading for Impact Awards Recognition Ceremony
Our Conference Sponsors
Sign up to receive updates from FedHealthIT Weekly Newsletter